Sorry to never get here anymore, but my running is mainly from meeting to meeting. I do manage to go out about 3 times a week to bike and/or run. Today was a 3 mile run. I should wear a pedometer, because I believe I put in the miles during the day while walking around in a suit.
C'est la vie.
Be careful what you ask for!
Despite the lack of regular running and biking, I have cut way back on the calorie intake. Mainly because all I have time for is a fiber bar for breakfast, another one for lunch, and then a microwaved smart choice for dinner.
Keeps me healthy without really trying!
Don't stop the training!
Halloween Part 5: Trick or Treating and Carnival
14 years ago
Don't stop? Too late! LOL! I am starting again on Monday. I'm going to do my slim in 6 program to try and take off the 10 pounds I gained on our cruise. :) If you ask me if it was worth it, it totally was! MMMMMM, that food was amazing!
ReplyDelete