Halloween Part 5: Trick or Treating and Carnival
14 years ago
Hopefully this will be a motivational blog for all those who participate. I would love for other people to join as contributors. We can create posts that brag about what we did for our workouts. We can compare notes, gain ideas from each other, and hopefully help motivate each other with a little friendly banter.
You make me smile. I was happy I only gained 10lbs on our cruise....now I only have around 50 to loose....I'm longing for last summer when I only had 20 to go. I hate hormones, and lack of self-control!
ReplyDeleteWell, I did it. Two weeks later than I should have, but it's done. I woke up this morning to a feverish child at 3am, took one step and felt like my feet and ankles were falling apart. Apparently, my body agrees with my trainer. This is really going to hurt. Oddly enough, the more impossible it begins to look, the more I want to do it. I think I'll do some cycling on Saturday and attempt to do an 8 miler on Monday. My advice to you? Invest in Advil, because the sales are about to go up.
ReplyDelete