Splitting headache and still sick from the cold I picked up this weekend. Today was the day I was supposed to start again with my training program. I've been so excited! UGH- What a way to start. I couldn't stand the idea of putting it off another week so I went anyway. One hour on a treadmill. Thank heaven for the cardio theater. Physically, I want to soak in a bath of Advil with an IV of Pepsi but mentally, I'm SO happy I went. I have never regretted doing a workout, only skipping one! I even choked down (and I mean choked, my glands are huge) the veggie shake and supplements along with the bland nutrition today. I remember now why it made me cry! My Creatine cycle started today as well, so six weeks from now, I better look one hell of a lot better or I'm taking you all out for donuts. Now to bed. Ryan is back doing 5am cycle now that his season is over so it's back to 9pm bed time. I like us in training, we're well rested, happier people! How's training going Steph? Nikki?
No comments:
Post a Comment