Monday Monday...so good to me.
No run; no elli. Took soup and bread around to people in the snow instead while pushing on a gas pedal in the 4 wheel drive.
Today the high is 10 degrees at 7 a.m. and will drop to -10 over the course of the day. I don't believe I will be going out to run today.
So guess what I will have to do tonight????????
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Halloween Part 5: Trick or Treating and Carnival
14 years ago
Fun, fun, fun. I didn't work out yesterday, and today all I did was shovel snow, fall on my butt, and bruise my arm & knee. Fun for me. Tomorrow AM I head to the gym again with Crystal, so at least I'll do something.
ReplyDeleteDad, I really don't mind Elli so much. It's better than freezing my ars off and falling on my *s* trying to run in the snow.
Ok ok...so you make a lot of sense. I agree. Still, I hate her/it.
ReplyDeleteYou need a snow blower.