Elli is fixed! I can't believe that I'm actually excited to have Eli back with me. I burned 450 cals. in 35 minutes compared to the 200 I burn on the Rec. bike.
Plus, I MIGHT have figured out what's wrong with me foot? Not sure, but hoping. I've ordered some new shoes that are, once again, Saucony, but are extreme cushion, and in wide width. The ones I have are neutral shoes, but not as "cushiony" as could be. I read a few reviews on the shoes that I currently have, and a couple people have had front foot pain and swelling...they think it's from lack of cushion in the front...I'm really hoping that's what it is. That way, with my new shoes, I'll be able to start running again. I'm sick of having a painful and swollen foot!
I have managed to go blading a few more times, plus make it to the gym almost daily. My "no sweets" is also still going good. I haven't broken down yet. I can say, I am really looking forward to April 1st...but I'm hoping I'll have more control over my cravings.
Halloween Part 5: Trick or Treating and Carnival
14 years ago
I SOOO know what you mean about April 1! I'm really nervous that once I start again, my control will be lost.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your foot. Hope your solution works.