Well, I've lost 4.4 pounds during week 1. It didn't help that I was only able to work out 4 days, due to the last three days having the stomach flu. The stomach flu did contribute (probably entirely) to the weight loss. Either way, I'll take it!
I was able to move up to the next phase today...so far, I'm not even that sore. It consists of 50 minutes of squats, lunges, push-ups, and other stuff that makes me want to cry...however, I feel like I'm making progress...and I've done it everyday...well, except for the days I couldn't get away from the toilet (sorry for the nasty details).
Anyway...I don't know what will happen this week, once I've been back on regular food for more than a day..but at least I'm still at it!
Halloween Part 5: Trick or Treating and Carnival
14 years ago
Congratulations!! Keep it up. (The healthy stuff, not the potty dance)
ReplyDelete