Thursday, December 17, 2009

30 minutes of plodding

Well, too cold to run outside, even with new shoes to try out. So I did 30 minutes on the elli while watching tv. It was the usual routine...plod, sweat, faster, sweat, slower, sweat, uphill, sweat, level, sweat. You get the picture.

But I feel good today because I did it!

3 comments:

  1. Way to sweat it out! Sometimes it feels good and sometimes I just do it anyway. Winter stinks. Just a few more months. It will fly by I'm sure then I'll be out of excuses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had an Elli in front of a tv. That would be nice. Be grateful for what you have! Just kidding. I understand the annoyance. Just think, in less than a week, you can be running around in AZ for a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....and I willlllllllllllllllllll....in shirt sleeves!

    ReplyDelete