I had a great workout this AM. Did the incline trainer for 20 minutes than ran for 1 mile.
I love my orthotics! The only problem I have, is I swapped my orthotics into my other tennis shoes to see if they'd work. I now have blisters. Guess they didn't work in those shoes. Darn my fat feet! I guess they are a little two snug with the inserts. I'm going to have to find another pair of Saucony's that fit my inserts so I have two pairs of running shoes to alternate between.
Halloween Part 5: Trick or Treating and Carnival
14 years ago
Hey there. I have sauconys now and they fit great. I got the extra wide ones. Glad you are still working at it. Just got back from a 90 minute bike ride. A bit chilly, but not bad. Rolling hills here killed my legs. Since getting here I have gone running 4 times, and am up to 5 miles of easy running now. Its nice to be where its warmer! Even if it is still dark when I go run.
ReplyDelete5 miles does not sound like easy running...even if it is slow. You amaze me.
ReplyDelete