So far so good. Yesterday I went to the gym in the AM and did the bike for 15 minutes, then the incline trainer for 20 minutes. At home in the afternoon did my "Slim in 6" DVD. Only the 25 minute one, but it was enough to kick my butt. (It contains mostly squats and lunges.) Then I put the Christmas decorations back into our crawl space, which entails me squatting and walking for over 30 minutes carrying boxes. Overall, it was a good workout day.
Today, I tried to go to CDA for a "Boot Camp" class. My friend Mary said it's amazingly painful. After she did it, she was walking funny for over a week. I was really looking forward to that, but the roads were TERRIBLE. Nothing had been plowed yet..so I had to turn around and go back to Kellogg to the gym. I did 20 minutes on the incline trainer, then 10 minutes of jogging, then some ab weights and a few arm weights. I'm hoping to make it to CDA later today and get in a swim. My hubby gave me a SwimP3 player for Christmas and I have yet to try it out! I think by noon the roads should be good enough to go.
Halloween Part 5: Trick or Treating and Carnival
14 years ago
Let me know if the swimP3 player works. I love that idea. Swimming gets so boring.
ReplyDeleteI actually tried out a guys at the pool a few months ago. It was amazing! It uses bone conduction, so you don't have to have anything trying to stay in your ears. The real test will be seeing if it stays on during flip-turns, etc.. The guy told me it does, but he was kind of slow, and his flip turns were kind of pathetic. (I'm not trying to be prideful, and I don't think that mine are great, or that I'm very fast...but still...)
ReplyDelete