Today's strength routine actually went pretty quickly, and we followed it with probably 45 minutes or so of stretching and foam rolling. It helped but not as much as I'd hoped. Once I got home I did take a nice long hot bath, followed by stretching. That helped the most. I've been able to walk around without wincing.
Next week is the last week in phase one, then we switch the workout up a level, and the diet changes a little bit. I'm looking forward to the change, and all the laughter it brings trying to do the new exercises.
On the diet end of things, I had been sugar free until dinner tonight. We had friends over, and they brought cinnamon rolls. They looked SO good! I was really depressed until I remembered that the rules for the plan I'm following include splurging (not binge) up to 10% of the time. I had my cinnamon roll, and it actually completely satisfied me! I stopped with one! That is something I usually do not do. I have no leftover cravings for anything else. It's such a great thing. Maybe my hourly prayers for strength and self-control are helping. :)
I haven't thought about praying for help. You're a genius.
ReplyDelete