I worked out on Monday. Survived 30 minutes on the eliptical that were so boring I thought my life was ending. My earphones would not stay in my ears, so the only thing I had to listen to were the clunking of weights behind me and the heavy breathing of the man next to me....not exactly the best sounds to get into rhythm with.
Since Monday I have purchased me a new set of earphones and have thought about going to workout. It's the thought that counts, right?
I WILL be there tomorrow for the kickboxing class in the morning. Nothing like learning to kick and uppercut a man in his privates to pump ya up and get you excited to exercise!
I would love to learn kickboxing. I did Tae Kwon Do for a while. That was a lot of fun but taking the kids with and trying to get my youngest to behave was just to much.
ReplyDelete