My morning workout partner is back in town. She picked me up at 6:00 AM, and we went to the local gym. I did 20 minutes on Eli (the elliptical, but I'll call her Eli, it sounds better), and then 40 minutes of strength training.
Prior to my injury, I was doing about 30-40 minutes on the treadmill and then about 20-30 minutes of strength training, but I was mostly focusing on my arms. Now things have changed. I'll just have to settle for Eli plus strength training (maybe mingle some biking in there). I think I'll probably get to know Eli quite well over the next six months.
Halloween Part 5: Trick or Treating and Carnival
14 years ago
Sounds dreadful...Eli I mean. I ran 4 miles yesterday and it was about 80 degrees. Not being used to that heat and running, I ached all over. Figured out why when I got home dehydrated and drank 5 glasses of water!
ReplyDeleteahhhh...Eli. Eli sure does get around, eh?
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing how much dehydration hurts? I'm just starting to learn that in my old age. :)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah. Eli is a busy girl!
ReplyDelete