Friday, August 21, 2009

Steph 8/21/09

Well, yesterday I had EVERY intention to go roller-blading, but I never made it. I did today, though. I made it 2.5 miles. Not very far, but not too bad considering after the boys got in the jogger, I noticed that the front tire was flat. VERY flat. So, 2.5 miles isn't too bad considering I could barely steer the dumb thing and the boys were yelling at me because I was going so slow. Oh well. There's always tomorrow....

2 comments:

  1. 25 miles on the bike Saturday and 3 easy miles jogging today. Lovely weather here, but no hills. You will need to put me on oxygen in Idaho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha. I'm sure you'll leave us in the dust if we go biking while you're here. I'll have to take you swimming and get you set up for a winter program in the water. I tell you, you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete