Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cardio x 2

Well, today was our second day of cardio or circuit. It was just as brutal as last week. The difference is...I was already sore starting it today. This week we upped our rounds of exercises to two times, verses the one time through we were doing previously. My abs (yes they are in there somewhere...actually a nice confirmation that they do exist) are killing me. I actually like to be sore...at least a little bit. It lets me feel like my workouts are doing something.

Anyway, today was brutal, which means tomorrow's strength workout will also be brutal. Tomorrow completes week four. Week five starts a round of new exercises, plus an additional round of circuits. I'm looking forward to the change, but also nervous for the upped level. We'll see how it goes.

As for the diet...I am logging all my food. All of it. According to my BodyMedia (kind of like what the Biggest Loser contestants use...it measures calories burned, etc...) I'm staying within my calorie allotment, but I'm still having some sugar each day, which according to the book I'm supposed to be following, is what makes us store our fat. So...I still need to work on that with a bit more effort.

Wahoo! Bring on week 5!

2 comments:

  1. You're rocking it! What is BodyMedia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is bodymedia. http://www.bodymedia.com/ I've been doing it for a while. I'm tracking my food...and I know why I'm not loosing weight. I just need some additional self-control. :)

    ReplyDelete