Today I made it to Coeur D Alene and swam for 1 1/2 hours. I took a written workout with me, which definitely helps! In total I did 3400 yards. Further than I've swam since college. Amazing. It was awful and felt like crap, but I did it. For those of you who don't know, 3400 yards is 1.931818181818...miles (according to google). Kale and I had a "discussion about how far 3400 yards is.
Anyway, I did it. During the workout I kept thinking I could stop or just do 1/2 the workout. No one would know. But I knew that if I did that, when I went to make my post tonight, I'd have to admit I wussed out. So...so far this is helping me.
Halloween Part 5: Trick or Treating and Carnival
14 years ago
you definitely work harder than i do!
ReplyDeleteif I swam that much right now i think i would get out of the pool and then notice that my arms had fallen off and were floating along the lane lines somewhere.
You crack me up! Seriously, I'm laughing right now. By the way...that's exactly how I feel when I get out of the pool.
ReplyDelete