Thursday, October 8, 2009

better and better

Miracle...two gel caps of nyquil at night, a mucinex D in the morning, 1,000 mg of vitamin C's, neti pot twice a day, and chugging water so much that I have to go to the bathroom about every 30 minutes works! The corner is turned.

Since I haven't exercised since Saturday, I think today is finally the day to get back on the bike. Right now, I feel good enough to go a few miles and take it easy getting back so that I can do a longer ride Saturday.

30 miles last Saturday, but I have a feeling this coming Saturday will likely be a 10 mile ride at most. I hate getting sick and haven't for a long time, so that makes it even more distasteful when it happens.

Anyway, chillier than normal here for this time of year, but I will bundle up and go ride today! That is the goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment