Leaves are at peak color here. The news runs a segment every evening showing by county where the leaves are in terms of color range from entering to mid to peak. Its quite lovely.
I ran two miles Saturday...well jogged. I wouldn't call it running. But I made it with just a bit of coughing. Coming back slowly after the cold is really a pain. All that working out at your place, Stephanie, seemed to go down the toilet after being sick and not going out for a week.
Since jogging felt ok Saturday, I did 10 miles on the bike yesterday. It was chilly; about as chilly as I would ever do on a bike. I think it was about 42 degrees, but sunny. The biking days here are limited now. We'll be lucky to have 50 degree days again.
Anyway, I'm back on my feet and will bike or run again today.
And Stephanie...glad to hear you made it back safely with the piano in tow! I'd help you move it in if I were out there. I'm proud of my tough daughter!
Halloween Part 5: Trick or Treating and Carnival
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment