Friday, October 30, 2009

Lazy

I've been MEGA lazy this last week. I've only worked out a few times. My workout partner Crystal's father-in-law died on Sunday, so there have been lots of things for her to do regarding that. So, she hasn't been able to work out with me. Which means, I of course only went a couple of times by myself.

Diet wise, I didn't fall off the wagon, I broke the wagon. Oh well. I'll just have to start again next week. I am going to join the Master's team and see how it goes. I really need to commit to something, so I'm hoping that will at least help some. We'll see how it goes. I already know I won't like driving the pass early in the morning, but It's only for a few months, so I'll give it a go.

This week has been really stressful. We loved Grandpa Sevy like he was our own Grandpa. The boys have felt the stress and have acted out against it. I'm really hoping that things will calm down next week, and I'll be able to start our routine again. We all need it.

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up Steph, you still have the desire so just start again! Besides, during stressful times is not always the best time to evaluate yourself. I'm excited for your class, I think you'll love swimming with us "old" people. You'll smoke em'!

    ReplyDelete