Well, I didn't work out the entire week I was in Utah. Then when I got back, my workout partner was kind of "out of commission" for the week, so I didn't do anything until Thursday. That was the day I weighed myself. Wow! So, I've worked out every day since then.
Jen, I'm starting the diet tomorrow. I'm finally all prepared, and have read all the information. I'm just hoping my motivation will stay intact and I'll stick to it. Right now I'm feeling pretty motivated. :) So, we'll see what happens.
As for my workouts, I am back up to running about 3/4 mile without ankle/calf pain, so I'm pretty psyched about that. I need to remember that I have until the summer to build it back up. I tend to get bored and then want to push harder than my body thinks I should be pushing.
So, tomorrow AM I'm hitting it early again, and starting the diet. Wish me luck!
Halloween Part 5: Trick or Treating and Carnival
14 years ago
Way to go daughter! I ran 3 miles Friday and 3 again yesterday. Slow, so ok...more like JOGGED...but it felt good to be out doing it. It warmed up a bit here, so I can bike today after work!
ReplyDeleteKeep going to the gym in Kellogg. I am jealous you have that place without it being full of people and crowding you out. And you have hills to run up! Do a few of those and you don't have to pound the shins for miles and miles to get the same effect.
You keep me going!