Friday, November 6, 2009

Back for a short stay

I am back in Oshkosh til Sunday, then off to Oklahoma. I managed to work out in St. Louis for 30 minutes on the treadmill. That was it. But man, its a sweatbox indoors!

Tomorrow is a biking day for sure. Warm here...unbelieveable!

How are the shoes, Steph?

What did you get?

How are you doing Jenn?

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad it's warm there. It was here, but now it's starting to get rainy and yucky again. Still around 40+ but not really outside weather.

    I of course got the Sauconys. I love them. My feet do hurt a little on the outside, but I think it's just because I haven't had supportive shoes before. We'll see. I want to get quite a few more miles in them before I decide.

    I'm glad your back. You'll have to tell me how the interview went. (The latest one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanging in there! Had a rough week. Bad twisted ankle. I decided to ignore, of course and led to over exhersion at the gym during a boot camp. (we can't be weak now can we? lol) I spent the last few days hating life and icing everything with a joint. Here's hoping I didn't do any permanent damage.

    What are the interviews for? Moving again?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, that sucks about the ankle and over exertion at the gym. I hope you recover quickly. You are so tough, I'm sure you've got to be pretty messed up if you're complaining about it. Take care of yourself and get well soon!

    ReplyDelete