Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I rannnnnnnnn

I went for a 3 mile run through the neighborhoods last evening just as it was getting dark. Full moon hung over houses just above tree top level...very large and lovely.

The halloween stuff was still out on the lawns and porches too, so it really was a fun run to do. Its a nice town to run through; even when passing by the house with a white mini van in the driveway itching to go over and write something on the dusty back window.

Not that I ever would....

Rest of the week...off to Whitewater today and tomorrow, St. Louis Thursday/Friday, Tahlequah Oklahoma Sunday-Wednesday.

I will take running stuff and either hit the motel work out room or the city streets. Although in St. Louis, hitting the streets could be a bit too interesting for me.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like fun. Much more fun than where I run. I finally got my shoes exchanged (just today). We'll see how the new ones work tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete