Crystal was still not feeling well last night, so I had no workout partner. I did make it to the gym by myself. I only did a total of 3 miles...and only 1 of them running. I am working on breaking in my new shoes. For some reason they are hurting my feet also. I think it might be because I haven't really been wearing shoes with great support or cushioning. I'm hoping I'll adjust to these and they'll work for me. If anyone has tips, I'd love to hear them!
At 6:00 AM I went with Crystal to the gym. I only biked 7 miles in 1/2 hour (according to the exercise bike) and then lifted weights for 1/2 hour. I can tell I haven't biked for a while. That was hard!
Today I had to go to Coeur D Alene for the boys dentist appointment, so I packed my swim stuff and went for a swim, also. I did 3,000 yards in 1:15. I don't know how I did 3,200 in 40 minutes on Monday. Today, the 3,000 yards killed me! All I can say is it better be doing something to the belly, butt, thighs, and even double chin!
Halloween Part 5: Trick or Treating and Carnival
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment