Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sick Like a Pro

I woke up Sunday morning with that dang sore throat and head cold that everyone has had but me. Crap. I just finished an article in my latest mag titled, "Why Pro's Are Faster Than You." Among other things, it said that when pro's are sick, they are sick. I decided this would be a good opportunity to finally take someone's advice. I went to bed early (gasp) and drank lots of water with 'Emergency' added. I ate very healthy over the next few days, I took my vitamins and drank my nasty shakes. I didn't work out, but stretched frequently. I took a few hot showers a day to keep the lungs happy. Wow. I think I'm going to start following the rest of their advice. It's Tuesday and I'm feeling SO much better. I'll be back to training tomorrow having only lost two days when Ryan was out with the same thing for a week!! Maybe winter won't be as bad this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment