Thursday, November 12, 2009

Running in perfect weather

Hi ya'll,

I'm back from Oklahoma. And did a 4 mile slow run last night in perfect 50 degree weather. Stars were out and it was just chilly enough to feel invigorating.

Glad you got the new shoes, Steph. I need new ones, but that will have to wait.

Jen, are you iced out and better now?

I was interviewing for a v.p. job at three universities over the past couple of weeks, so have been gone. The one in Missouri is a no; they went with someone else. The other two, one here in Wisconsin and one in Oklahoma are still out there and not done with their search process. I should know about both around the 20th. So we MAY be moving again...as much as we hate moving now in our old age, if I am going to make it to the place I want to be by the time I retire, there is at least one more move in the cards, maybe two.

Both are good universities in small cities; not bad places at all. Just different.

No comments:

Post a Comment