Yesterday was 71 degrees and dry...and 11 miles on the bike with NO incidents. I was a good little boy who avoided all confrontations with mini vans. Although every white mini van coming up behind me (seen by me in my rear view mirror) made me nervous! I watched them carefully to see if they were planning to move away from me and give me room or if they were drifting towards my side of the road to smack me with their side mirror or an open door as they passed politely by.
They all moved away from me.
Life is good.
When I got home, I tossed the rock I was carrying into the bushes.
Halloween Part 5: Trick or Treating and Carnival
14 years ago
Wow, Oshkosh is turning into the Manti area. When you were down around Snow College, didn't you have to carry rocks with you while you ran? This is still making me laugh. At least while you're out here, you won't have to carry rocks with you.
ReplyDeleteYeah...Manti is where kids would zoom by you while you were running and toss a beer can at you. Happened to me more than once out on the dirt roads west of town.
ReplyDeleteI never hit a car or truck with the rock, though. I tried once and missed.