Monday, September 28, 2009

Ryan's Turn

Okay, so I've been hogging all the good workout times, and with Ryan's season starting next Saturday, it looks like I'm back to mornings. YUCK. This morning's swim was terrible. If I wasn't so freaked out about the five pounds I've gained lately, I could have literally gotten out of the pool halfway through the set and curled up in the sauna. Hopefully things will get better. On a happy note, I got to do a nice long session on my MTB on Saturday. It was a perfect fall day in the mountains. I love fall. Too bad it only lasts two weeks in Utah. I could use a month more! I'm going to have to start doing some spin if cyclocross is in my future. All these long hours on my road bike have made my sprint suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment