Monday AM I went to the gym with Crystal again. I've started a running program that was in a runner's world book I bought. This week I'm doing wk 1: 2 minutes running/ 4 minutes walking, repeating 5 times. It's supposed to keep me from injuring myself. So far my ankles are holding up quite well. A little bit sore, but not too bad. I'm supposed to do it 3-4 times per week, then next week another run/walk ratio begins.
Today I went blading with a friend. We did 6.5 miles, but went much slower than I went by myself. It didn't hurt nearly as bad, but I still feel like I got a good workout in. I'm hoping to make it to the gym tonight, also. It depends on when Kale can make it home from work.
Since I haven't altered my diet, I've decided that I need to up the workouts to 2 a days. We'll see how long that lasts. I'm hoping it will motivate me to start eating better. We'll see.
Halloween Part 5: Trick or Treating and Carnival
14 years ago
Two a days???????????? Hmmmmmmmm...I climb steps every morning then bike after work. Does that count?
ReplyDelete