Well, last night I REALLY didn't want to work out before I went to work. Crystal did something to her back so wasn't going to go. I was at Kale's work with the kids when Crystal told me she couldn't go. Kale asked if I was still going to. I said, "no, I don't have the key."
Crystal promptly said, "the gym is open until 7:00 PM or I could give you the......" I quickly cut her off with a very loud SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!
Kale started smiling, and told me (more or less) that I was being lazy, and just because Crystal couldn't go, didn't mean I couldn't go.
So I went. I did 30 minutes on Eli, and that was enough for me. But hey, I did it!
Halloween Part 5: Trick or Treating and Carnival
14 years ago
Good for you for getting it done.
ReplyDeleteGood for you. I know how hard it is to go when you really don't want to. I have that problem a lot too. Sometimes I make it out the door and other times I don't.
ReplyDeleteGood for Kale for saying that. Even though I am sure it was really annoying, it is really nice to have someone to push you.
Way to go girl! You keep on getting on! I'm going to come out there and kick your butt on a bike ride this week, you know.
ReplyDelete