Thursday, September 17, 2009

No ride, but a good laugh.

I went to Big Springs up South Fork Canyon to go for a MTB ride, and was geared up and ready to go before I realized that I grabbed the shoes that had no cleats. Grrrr... On a happy note, there were some BYU guys in the parking lot hopping around on their MTB's, periodically checking to make sure I was still looking. They were trying desperately to strike up a conversation while I was getting ready. One of the guys was hopping over when he tried to clip out and fell on his face. It was a virtual cornucopia of youth conference friendly euphemisms. Hilarious. No workout, but a good laugh. Totally worth the drive.

1 comment:

  1. I believe you burn calories when laughing. So in essence, you had a workout and should thank them for that.

    You mountain bike AND road bike?

    ReplyDelete