Monday, September 28, 2009

I finally dragged my lazy butt to the gym

...and actually worked out once I got there!  
First time in nearly two months...yikes.  I had the intention of doing 30 minutes on Eli but was so bored at 23 minutes that I jumped on the treadmill even though the doctor after my last knee surgery told me to never run.  
I love being a rebel.
I ran for 15 minutes and actually didn't really want to stop but knew that if I wanted to be able to walk tomorrow that I should call it a day.  
The best part is that my knees feel perfect!  Running will definitely become my new workout buddy instead of Eli.  And I figure that if my knees decide to kick the bucket, then maybe I'll get that new cartilage transplant surgery.  
Sounds like a fair trade to me as long as it keeps me away from Eli!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Eli... how I dread the coming winter when will have to suffer at your boring hands. -Blech-

    ReplyDelete